The pattern control is directly integrated on main board and ist driving up to two application heads and is sensing one trigger input.
Pattern control AS 30
The »AS 30« is a glue applicator control based on distance with predefined 24V control voltage. It enables the activation of up to four glue heads for the application of hotmelts and coldglues (ACX-Heads) in different programmable patterns. The control features an integrated palletising function.
The model AS50 AK corresponds to the applicator control AS 50, but additionally features inputs for checking of the applied glue by means of various verification sensors.
The «AS 60» is an extendable pattern control of modular design. It is suitable for precise adhesive applications at all speeds with inspection of the glue application on hotmelt and coldglue systems for more than 200 application heads and photo eyes.
Operator friendly visualized graphical interface (Touch Screen) for pattern controllers with following advantages:
- Operator can configurate his own user interface for displaying only the needed informations
- Pictures of the products can easily be imported in different formats (drawings, photos, … )
- Simple and comprehensive operator user interface
- New job can be prepared while the old one is running (no downtime of the machine)
- Protocol with clear assignable information (e.g. gluing head 3 insufficient)
- Touch Screen can be retrofitted on existing controllers
- Data exchange via USB output
Factory Data Software InfoPlus™ for RobaVis™
The new ICSNet electronics with RobaVis™ touch screen now permits to save, display and communicate more data.
- Easy access to system data
- Central information system
- Preventive maintenance
- Little documentation required
- Direct contact information